Instagram SnapWidget

 photo saltcollage_zpscd4e1b6a.jpg

Ready to Live the SALT Life?

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Custom Cigar Box designed by SALT
Hello...and welcome to our home on the Internet. My name is Nate Young and I am what some would consider a gentleman's lifestyle aficionado . . . which basically means I love a great cognac, an exquisitely constructed bowtie, and amazing cigars. For the past few years I have honed my love of these things into a hoby . . . and now, a full-fledged business. SALT, my business, stands for Seasoned Aficionados Lifestyle & Taste, and is pretty much the core idea behind my brand. Throughout my travels I've met man men (and women for that matter) who share this same passion for the good life. So here I am, ready to take you on a journey through sight and taste--to share with you what I love, and hopefully, pique your interest to love it as well.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code