Instagram SnapWidget

 photo saltcollage_zpscd4e1b6a.jpg

Lovers+Lifestyle Valentine's Day Countdown Series pt.3

Thursday, February 13, 2014

We are on the eve of the official Holiday of Lovers.  In staying true to form with the Lovers+Lifestyle Countdown series the SALT team would like to highlight a couple of high end vintage pieces for her.  I discovered a couple of vintage animal horn tote purses that are vintage pieces from circa 1900.  I really appreciate the nostalgic yet avant garde feel of the pieces.  Please feel free to leave any comments you may have.  I would love to discuss these pieces.  I can also send more pictures if you like these pieces will not be for sell on my ETSY site.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code